Our experience with the New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program coupled with our passion for improving the communities around us make UB Community Development (UBCD) the Southeast’s premier financial partner for economic and community development. Through our NMTC projects, Community Facilities Lending Program and Community Housing Capital Fund, UBCD is working with community development partners in the fields of healthcare, education, manufacturing public works, affordable housing, and more. Whether your goals include funding a community development project or improving essential community facilities, UBCD is committed to increasing economic development and providing better access to goods and services in communities throughout the Southeast. We are always developing relationships and leveraging resources to stimulate community development.
We are proud to partner with:
- Alex Jones, President, UB Community Development
- Leigh Anne Jones, Vice President, UB Community Development
- Jeff Keenum, Assistant Vice President, New Markets Tax Credit Lending Coordinator, UB Community Development
- Mike Diehl, Senior Vice President, Community Facilities Lender
- Joe Raines, Senior Vice President, Community Housing Capital
- Kristina Stone, Assistant Vice President, Community Housing Capital